Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Other Bones

As I was editing our sizzle reel for the network, I was listening to a local music compilation I had recently downloaded when the track "Feels Like Home" by the group The Other Bones came on. I was instantly in love with the track and it seemed to be the perfect song to use for our montage video. I crossed my fingers and contacted the group, hoping that they would be interested in lending their song to our project. Turns out they are super nice and not only let us use the song but also allowed us to use the title as our network slogan. 

Thanks so much to Andy, Eric & Loretta for allowing us to use their art! Here is a music video done by local filmmaker Jason Bosch for their song. The performance was captured live and it really shows off how talented this trio is!


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's been stuck in our heads ever since we heard it. Thanks for watching!

      Delete
  2. I like this a lot. Nice start to my day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been digging this song ever since seeing the promo for the EE. Seeing the live video here was just an added bonus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for saying that Charlie! We love this group and were so excited when we found this video of them performing live. We just had to share it! If you haven't yet, like them on facebook and let them know your heard/saw them on our network! www.facebook.com/theotherbones Stay tuned for new music videos from other Maine artists in the coming weeks.

      Delete